|Membership Rates||Conference Rates|
|Annual||Paid Half Day / |
|New Member Introductory Rate||for experienced professionals' first year as a Member||$180||$35||$100|
|for experienced professionals' second year as a Member||$270||$50||$135|
|Emerging Professional Member Rate||for recent graduates – within 5 years after graduation ³||$160||$35||$100|
|Graduate Student Member Rate||for students still pursuing graduate degrees||$100||$35||$100|
- New Member Introductory Rate applies to people who are new to ICP+P and have not been Members in the past.
- New Member Introductory Rate is not retroactive.
- Emerging Professional (previously referred to as Beginning Professional) rate has been increased from 3 to 5 years after graduation.
- Becoming a member outside of the normal membership period will result in a prorated fee.
- Institute rates may not follow these rules.
Take advantage of this opportunity now!
Any questions? Contact Terry Chang, Associate Director: Member Relations for more information at email@example.com.