Membership in ICP+P is open to anyone interested in contemporary psychoanalytically-based models of treatment. The benefits of membership include:
- Free monthly study groups, facilitated by ICP+P members. Some groups are intended for in-depth exploration of a selected topic, others choose several topics for exploration. Some groups are organized so that CE credits are available.
- A minimum of four conferences throughout the year featuring well-known, innovative clinicians and researchers from around the world, of which two half-day programs are free-to-members, and reduced registration fees for the remaining conferences. Reduced registration fees to our short courses. CE credits are given to participants in ICP+P’s educational programs.
- Free use of our library of books and journals, a subscription to ICP+P’s monthly newsletter, and access to the “Members Only” section of ICP+P’s web site.
- Free admission to ICP+P social events, such as the ICP+P Graduation Ceremony, and the Annual Pot Luck Supper and Town Hall Meeting.
- Ready access to participation in the leadership of ICP+P. Ours is an open association. Many new members have found that committee assignments are easy to secure and that new ideas for expanding ICP+P’s services to its members are welcomed and usually can be quickly instituted.
- In order to welcome you to ICP+P and introduce you to our membership community each new ICP+P Member will be contacted by one of our Membership Coordinator to interview you for inclusion in the monthly ICP+P Newsletter column: “New Member Introduction.” See an example, “New Member Introductions.”
- Free access to ICP+P members-only listserv for information sharing and peer-to-peer advice.
- Members receive a 10% discount on IAPSP individual membership annual dues.
Annual Membership Dues
The membership year begins on July 1st each year, however, membership is offered all year long. Reduced dues are applicable during the months of October through May. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Several different membership levels are available and…
ICP+P has a New Member Introductory Rate for new members who join ICP+P for the first time.
There are also discounts on conferences and short courses for these new members and for our emerging professional members.
Get more information below and here.
Reduced membership fees and/or alternate payment plans are available, based on need. Contact Terry Chang, Associate Director: Member Relations for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.