ICP+P has hired Vision for Equity and we are collaborating with them to instill diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging into our professional culture.
Anti-Racism Current Events
Anti-Racism Past Events
- February 11th, 2023: Psychoanalysis Begins with Fanon featuring Lara Sheehi, PsyD. Click Here for Flyer
- February 3rd, 2023: V4E office hours. Grow Accountability Tool
- January 30th, 2023: Review of the Assessment Survey with a presentation and discussion.
- January 6th, 2023: Members’ Workshop on Impact of Whiteness on Clinical Care and Organizational Culture, continuing our deep dive into the clinical space, specifically in cross-racial relationships. We will then shift to an organizational focus.
- January 6th, 2023: V4E office hours (a zoom link will go out on the listserv and members may drop in with questions). Grow Accountability Tool
- January 12th, 2023: V4E office hours. Grow Accountability Tool.
- November 13, 2022: ICP+P Roundtable: Diagnosing Bipolar in Diverse Communities:
Risks, Implications and Solutions featuring Linda McGhee, PsyD, JD. Click Here for Flyer
- September 18th, 2022: ICP+P Roundtable: Promoting Efficiencies in the Therapeutic Alliance: Considerations for non-Black Clinicians working with African-American Clientele featuring Marvin Evans, LCPC, CGP. Click Here for the Flyer
- 1.6.2023 Member Workshop
- 12.16.2022 ICP+P Member Workshop
- 2022 ICP+P Antiracism Assessment Report
- 2022 ICP+P Antiracism Assessment Report Slides
- Grow Accountability Tool
- 2021-2022 V4E Proposal
- First Year Recap Letter
- 2022-2023 V4E Proposal
- ICP+P Antiracism Consultation Year 2
- ICP+P Faculty Antiracism Workshop Workbook_Vision for Equity LLC
- ICP+P Mapping the Path Forward 1242022
- V4Equity – Year 2 Consulting Agreement
Leave A Comment