Membership in ICP+P is open to anyone interested in contemporary psychoanalytically-based models of treatment. The benefits of membership include:
- Free monthly study groups, facilitated by ICP+P members. Some groups are intended for in-depth exploration of a selected topic, others choose several topics for exploration. Some groups are organized so that CE credits are available.
- Two free half-day programs throughout the year featuring well-known, innovative clinicians and researchers from around the world, and reduced registration fees for those ICP+P programs and events where member fees are necessary. CE credits are given to participants in ICP+P’s educational programs.
- Free use of our library of books, journals and tapes, a subscription to ICP+P’s monthly newsletter, and access to the “Members Only” section of ICP+P’s web site.
- Free admission to ICP+P social events, such as the ICP+P Graduation Ceremony, and the Annual Pot Luck Supper and Town Hall Meeting.
- Ready access to participation in the leadership of ICP+P. Ours is an open association. Many new members have found that committee assignments are easy to secure and that new ideas for expanding ICP+P’s services to its members are welcomed and usually can be quickly instituted.
- In order to welcome you to ICP+P and introduce you to our membership community each new ICP+P Member will be contacted by one of our Membership Co-Coordinators to interview you for inclusion in the monthly ICP+P Newsletter column: “New Member Introduction.” Click on this link to see some examples of past “New Member Introductions”.
Annual membership renewal occurs on July 1st each year. To pay membership dues online, click HERE.
Reduced membership fees and/or alternate payment plans are available, based on need. Contact Martha Gibbons, Associate Director: Member Relations for more information at email@example.com.